The Adventures of ZuperZue

ZuperZue studied for 3 years in Germany, and now is back in the tropics - Trinidad and Tobago to be exact... she thought she could be ready to take over the world, but the process is a slow, full-of-doubt one... can she fulfill (FIND!!) her destiny??? We keep track on the Adventures of ZuperZue!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm not gonna cry...

While all the time that I was loving you, you were busy loving yourself...

I would stop breathing if you told me to, now you're busy loving someone else - 11 years out of my life... besides the kids I have nothing to show

Wasted my years, a fool a wife

I shoulda left your a$$ long time agooooo

- ok ok... it's the lyrics to a song and no, there is no real meaning behind it... it's just in my head :)

But one thing is for sure - I'm NOT GONNA CRY today... nope... no matter what... I'm promising myself that.

I'm strong... and I won't shed a tear.

And if I do... God, let it be in private. Let my tears not be used for manipulation.


Just when is compromise too much? When should you stop? Does anyone really know, anyways? I doubt it...

Is my perception really my reality?

If I feel disrespected, did he/she really disrespect me?

Who the frick cares... I feel it, so it is so.

Why should I have to sit back and reevaluate the situation? Why can't you?

I said I don't like it... whether you understand it or not... I still don't. So why the frick are you going ahead with it?

You will never truly understand someone else... or can you?

Who cares!

Every single interaction is a give and take... sure... so TAKE.

I'm not hurt... I'm mad as heck :)

And I don't give a frick if you're mad too - cuz I don't care to hear you. And I'm not sorry. Sorry.

I know if I hear you - I'd understand you... but the mere fact that you either can't hear me or understand me... well, that prevents me from even starting that process.

You feel the same way? Ah well... shucks.

Let's see how today turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home