The Adventures of ZuperZue

ZuperZue studied for 3 years in Germany, and now is back in the tropics - Trinidad and Tobago to be exact... she thought she could be ready to take over the world, but the process is a slow, full-of-doubt one... can she fulfill (FIND!!) her destiny??? We keep track on the Adventures of ZuperZue!

Monday, April 26, 2010

In Need of a Reality Slap


So when exactly am I going to get it?
I'm putting on weight...
Missing gym is critical to the I n I's wellbeing...
I hate weight... fat is the enemy...
ZuperBigBro hit me a reality slap... after my stint in Uni with my plain-talk roomie, honest and unbiased feedback is super appreciated... and you know the Big M... that's his life credo!
(M after meeting): So... you put on weight?
Z: well... I guess... I missed gym for 3 weeks and I eat like a pig... soo...
M: Yep - I was sitting opposite you and well, yeah... you're gaining weight... so...
Z: Yep... I gotcha...
Even after that... no gym this morning?!?!?!?!? What is wrong???
The hugging up is soooooooooooo nice on mornings... *blush*
But who wants to hug up a fattie fatball?
*puke*
I hate fat... but apparently not enough!
GET IT TOGETHER ZU!
Gotta set a goal, get motivation, and get my RAS up and just do it... (sorry Nike)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home